Hey,
This might take a while to ask but yeah.

It all started about three years ago when I became friends with this guy. We got along great and we hung out all the time and were best friends for a year. I remember one time looking at him and thinking how cute he was but I quickly stopped myself because I (thought I) was straight. The next year we were still great friends and then something happened. We were watching a movie together when he started to make a move on me. He uh... kinda gave me a bl0wjob and then ran off. We talked later and it was obvious he didn't want to talk about it, so we didn't and we were still best friends. A while later he started acting really weird, aggressive and all. This ended with him beating the crap out of me. (bummer) We ignored each other for a whole year until we sort of struck up a conversation through a mutual friend. So once again we became best friends etc. This is until I became friends with one of his ex-girlfriends. He starts to become jealous, telling me all this crap about her and telling her all this crap about me. So then I tried reasoning with him, I started saying, "Man, you're just pissed because I'm friends with your ex-" when the expression on his face turns to sheer rage, so I got the hell out of the situation and we haven't talked since. That was last year and the thing is, for the entire time I've liked him. Recently I've been trying to tell him how I feel but its been hard to work up the courage. And then a few weeks ago I find out he has a boyfriend. So now I REALLY need advice on what to do. I mean, I REALLY like him but he's got a boyfriend AND we haven't talked for a year. What should I do?