Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is that true Pentecostalism are the most fundamentalist way of christianity in...

...the world? they reject gays ?
    as well non-denominitional christians are as well pentecostes because of the way of their cults?

well.. I have heard pentecostes chuches are the most fundamentalist churches because they preach always against homosexuality,catholicism and stuff like that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The label "Pentecostalism" covers a wide range of people. Its a movement, not a particular denomination or belief system. There are churches that define themselves primarily through speaking in tongues. There are people, however, who speak in tongues in many denominations who are part of the Pentacostal movement. So, its hard to answer the question.

God bless

Downloads
    Uploads
    well um, they are pretty fundamental in their application of their own interpretation of the bible but I know several christian denominations do not really consider them to even be christian at all. I certainly doubt the get much love from the Catholics

edit, you may want to look up the word fundamentalist I do not think you understand how it is being used.