Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is there a name for this sexuality?

Okay...So I have this gal friend, and she's straight. Like, she's only attracted to guys. And she also acts like a girl and everything. But, she has no problem showing affection for girls, even though she's not attracted to them. I don't know how this sexuality would be labeled, because it's not entirely straight, but it's not exactly bisexual either. At first, I thought it was pansexual, but it isn't. So what is it?

Okay...So I have this gal friend, and she's straight. Like, she's only attracted to guys. And she also acts like a girl and everything. But, she has no problem showing affection for girls, even though she's not attracted to them. I don't know how this sexuality would be labeled, because it's not entirely straight, but it's not exactly bisexual either. At first, I thought it was pansexual, but it isn't. So what is it? I love her to death and love her no matter what. It's just that she was wondering too, and we're weren't entirely sure if it's one thing or another.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's called being a slut.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it's called being straight