Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Are straight girls ugly while bi/bicurious/lesbian girls are attractive?

First, I know that the vast majority of girls are bi/bicurious/lesbian(80%) and that the vast majority of girls are experimental and have been with girls and turned on by girls. Saying that, this is about the very few girls that are actually straight and don't get with girls. Are these girls usually ugly? Everyone says how hot bi girls and lesbians are and how they can get anyone they want. Bi girls are the only thing shown in the media. Straight girls on the other hand are never mentioned, although there are very little of them to talk about. Are straight girls usually the fat or ugly girls so no one mentions them? Are straight girls only straight because they don't look good enough to get a girl?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Being straight, bi, gay or lesbian has nothing to do with what you look like!

Im a straight girl, and yes i have been turned on by a girls.

No, that doesnt mean those girls are ugly at all! Bi and lesbian girls are a turn on to most guys, thats why they say its hot, it doesnt mean there looks are hot, just what they are doing is turning them on.

Bi girls are shown in the media to get more attention and sex appeal.

like i said im straight, skinny and guys tell me im very "hot".

The reason us straight females rarely get mentioned is because its not as exciting!

The reason im straight is because Boys turn me on and i find them more fun and nice.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Where do people get these statistics from?

I'm an hour away from Los Angeles and I thought I've seen it all. Where in the country are all these bi women??

Edit:

Thank you to James below me for breaking it down.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Answer to you and Tommy G. I think the majority of bi girls are in Superior, WI. They are fat, ugly drunks that cling together and live together to survive because they are so pathetically UGLY and FAT. They have taken over most of our TOO MANY (100 or so) bars, so they are all gay bars now. In the past, I have known of some who are fairly attractive and in the upper middle class, and were respectable, But the fat ugly ones aren't even clean. They look, smell, and act like dogs.

The pretty girls are scared to go out anywhere anymore. They are straight, and there are almost no straight places to go in this town.

Tommy G: I don't know where those statistics come from. People make it up. There is so much spotlight on bi women these days--I just can't believe it!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    EVERYONE is beautiful in their own way regardless of their sexuality....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I speak for everyone when I say... What the hell?

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all I am 100% straight. Not attracted to or ever been with a girl. I also dont think that 80% if girls are bi, curious, or lesbian. I am a size 6, go to the gym & can have any man that I want. So thats bs that a straight woman is fat or ugly because I have been hit on by bi girls as well, & it is a compliment even tho I dont go that way. So I dont know where you get your info from but whatev