Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

"Straight" Girl , possible crush on bisexual.?

Okay , Im straight , well at least i THINK i am, & i have a boyfriend. but [ yes i know this was dumb ] I hacked my cousins myspace and started talking to this girl that thinks shes talking to my cousin. And this is really weird for me because ive never felt like this about a girl before, but if i tell her i think shes gonna be mad. help me please .

anything: ways tell her , if i should tell her at alll , and what to say to my boyfriend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How will you explain this if you're busted? Anyway, have you ever met her? How do you really know you like her? After you've pondered over those questions...and realize that you do like her a lot...and still like guys, you may just be bisexual. Nothing to worry about.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you could just be up front and tell her that you've been on your cousin's myspace and felt a connection w/her. but if you rather keep your relationship as it is w/o the possibility of mucking it up i'd keep my mouth shut honestly. as for telling your bf, i'd hold off on telling him till you know for sure that you and this girl have a relationship depending on where you are in your relationship w/your man. also you should evaluate why you are having these feelings for another person whether it be male or female while your have a boyfriend, is your relationship w/him not al it should/could be? what could be changed if at all?

Downloads
    Uploads
    your probably bi and dont worry theres nothing wrong with it