Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

What sexuality am i? Im so confused?

I'm a 15 year old boy, and im questioning if i am gay. Since about the age of 11 i started noticing guys sexually. Some people have questioned if i am gay, I love cross dressing in everything i can, especially thongs, make-up, skirts, and bras. I enjoy listening to Rhianna, Brittney Spears, Jordan Sparks, and Celene Dion. I like watching The Hills, Project Runway, and i LOVE The Tyra Banks Show. My all time fav movie is Drop Dead Gorgeous, I tend to say like a lot, and always make sure i look good. I have heard that listening to this music and watching these shows dont make me gay, but still how many straight guys listen to and watch that stuff. I also am active in sports, and i like watching sports. I can tell which women are good looking, but maybe that stems from wanting to look like one. I have dated girls before, but didint really find then phsicallly attractive as much as mentally, tho i dont mind breasts, but the downstairs turns me off. The thought of going down on a guy makes me hot, but i am a virgin so i don't know about sex. If i were to be gay, i would definitly be a bottom gay. Maybe im just a metro-sexual straight guy, but u would like to know what u think. I know people say not to make labels but i would like to know ur opinions. Please be honest and help me!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your bisexual but just tend to like men a bit more.

Downloads
    Uploads
    u sound gay to me. not cause of what u like to watch or listen to but mostly cause u think of sex with a guy and it makes u hot. and because a girl doesn't. but u might be bisexual and u could just be going through a bi stage that u really want a guy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you are too worried about labeling yourself. Why do you need a label?

Your only 15, just do what you feel like doing and who you want to do it with.

And just because you like to cross-dress, does not mean you are gay. There are many straight married men that cross-dress.

Just be yourself, without labels, grow up a few more years and see where it takes you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Gays usually already know.. they just don't want to face it (due to society, religion, etc). You sound like one.