Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Feminine (real) Bisexuals and Lesbians mistaken as straight/ disbelieved of

Sexual orientation? There is absolutely no denying this fact. Society has taken on the reason that if a girl is feminine or girly, there is no way she really likes women. Rather the theory is that she is just really confused, "gay for pay or show" or just needs a "real man" to bring her to her senses.
    What are your thoughts and if you have any personal experience or stories or know someone who deals with this, you are very welcome to share.

I suffer from this so I can't meet any women because everyone automatically thinks I'm straight.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha tonight I was at a club with my friends. And well its more of a pub hangout. And one of my friends mates he is gay. Hes adorable.

Nways when my friend said to him that i was lesbian (well im bi actually, just bias for women i guess) he said "oh I didnt pick it up.."
    and well its those kinds of reactions coz Im feminine!

Lol, oh and my one friend thinks Im just curious haha, and put off coz of lack of experience. Its strange. Like why would I lie?? Lol.

I mean I spend more time convincing people I AM NOT STRAIGHT then "coming out".

Downloads
    Uploads
    well im in high school (10th gr) and I told this guy who liked me I'm gay and he was like "WHAT? No way ur too damn hot!" and I was like "wtf" and he's like "lesbians just aren't usually pretty" and idk, i mean I dress like a "normal" girl and I act like one, BUT I also have what I call my guy side (which no one actually sees until they get to know me) and that side of me loves video games, and gets along better w/ guys (in a friend way). so on the outside I'm a "typical" girl but on the inside I can act like a "typical" lesbian

idk but guys hit on me...a lot. and I'm like "ew please no" ahaha and I think one or two girls may have hit on me, in my life, (that I'm aware of)

ugh it can be really f u c k ing annoying, but w.e

and about that whole "she needs a good guy to bring her to her senses" ahah oh god haha that's a good one ;]

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm a girly girl and I know what you mean.

Everyone assumes that you're straight because you don't look butch or a tomboy. It sucks mainly because I have a lot of assholes hit on me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Everyone assumes the stereotypical lumber jacket wearing female is dyke.
    I'm a very attractive woman that can wear a dress and then slide home to jeans and a tool belt.
    Let them guess, fantasize, whatever...just be YOU!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i went out with a girl and my friends were disgusted with me i tryed to tell them but they cudnt take that i wasnt straight!!!!!!!! :X

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think only the ignorant segment of society would subscribe to such a ridiculous assumption.