Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    ?Ashley? *loves summer*

have you ever witnessed Animal Abuse, either in your community or first-hand?

In my town at Price-Cutter, my little 12 year old sister was there and someone dropped a cat off at the entrance and ran it over and it got ran over like really bad and an employee was trying to help it, but in the end the store manager had to stab the cat because it was in so much pain

Then, one of my neighbors told my mom that a lady dropped a bunch of kittens in one of those huge automatic trash dumpsters and my neighbor tried to grab them, and she got one, but the rest went in

Downloads
    Uploads
    holy shit, that is one of the sickest things ive ever heard!

about 5 months ago, i was at the local grocery store, a mother dog was tied up to a stop sign and 7 little puppies were with her, some guy came over to the mother dog and started beating her and kicking the puppies
    =[

its sad how cruel people can be!

my best friend,chris,stopped him though! showed him what its like to get kicked and get shit thrown at you

Downloads
    Uploads

about 5 months ago, i was at the local grocery store, a mother dog was tied up to a stop sign and 7 little puppies were with her, some guy came over to the mother dog and started beating her and kicking the puppies
    =[

my best friend,chris,stopped him though! showed him what its like to get kicked and get shit thrown at you

Downloads
    Uploads

=[