calling ? I met this guy 5 yrs ago in my early 20s I fell in love with him and I got pregnant 2 yes after I met him.
He threatened me to have an abortion and his mom sent me a check in the mail. I went through with it and I was devastated.
He dissapeared for months and then started calling. I was a very good friend to him and I always was kind and supportive even when he hurt me.
This past summer he told me he loved me and he wanted to live together after we graduate college this yr.
In sept we got into a petty argument and he said I was garbage for having the abortion and that I need to read the bible and ask to be saved.
I was so offended And angry that I went to the court the next day and filed a no contact order, he paid for a lawyer, fought it and it was dropped

it's been 5 months I've sent him 2 emails spread out over the months trying to make peace and be civil. Tonight I called and his friend answered and said "mike who this isn't his phone you ******* gross creep" and I could hear mike laughing. Him and I are both 24 is that normal guy behavior?
What would you guys have done in his situation if I called?