Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please read this completely..I was molested by my grandfather when I was

child..Do you think that made me gay? A humble request to read it and give suggestions

I am now 24...

When I was just 7 years old, I went to my grand father's home
    He is my mother's father's brother..

He told me he was going to teach me science and asked me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap.
    As we were reading from the book, he played a lot with my penis for some 15 minutes..(dont remember exactly how long)...he whispered in my ear and asked whether I liked it..I was just 7 YEARS OLD !!! It was a strange feeling for me at that time and I said Yes I liked it...

Actually, I really liked what he was doing to me though I did not understand what exactly was going on

Throughout that day, whenever we were alone, he was just playfully catching my dic* in a very perverse and funny way...like groping it from under the table when having dinner,...

That was then....When I was 13, like any other men , I started to have sexual feelings and masturbate...The feelings were always towards MEN ONLY....Also I when I masturbated in those initial days, I used to think of my grandfather and his touches..

I am 24 now..I was always 100% attracted to MEN ONLY all these years....I never had slightest sexual attraction towards women in my life..

I cannot have a gay partner for reasons like
    1) Homosexual marriages are legally accepted but not socially accepted in my place..many dont come out..
    2) I am a Christian and strong believer in God...Jesus Christ has done wonderful things in my life...and deep down in my heart I feel that "practising" homosexuality is sin...

I feel trapped now..Not sure how to proceed in my life..I TRIED MY BEST to become straight..i forced myself to feel attracted towards women...But failing miserably

I came out to my parents two years ago..and they are so so so so so worried !!

Few of my college mates are starting to get married..and I feel that my personal life is bleak
    I read that child molestation can make people gay...How far is it true?
    Do you think I fall in that category?

That son-of-a- bitc* is still alive...Not sure, how many kids are being affected by him..I never saw him in the last 10 years..He is in another town..

Unregistered

Papillon Libre

Hey Pal -

Papillon Libre knows very little about the connection between child molestation and homosexual tendencies. However, most scientific studies link homosexuality to various unrelated factors that occur quite young for a child. We do know that heterosexual and homosexual men alike report very similar response to experiences childhood molestation. Many men say that their body 'defies' them by becoming stimulated at a time that seems inappropriate. This tacks on additional shame carried by male victims.

Papillon Libre speaks out against the social denial surrounding the prevalence of child molestation. We are a group that helps victims move from surviving to thriving or from dealing to healing. 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys are sexually molested before they are 12 years old. 39 million survivors exist in our nation today. We'd love for you to join us in our cause.

Papillon Libre | Facebook
    Papillon Libre | Facebook