Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member verynaughtyboy@ymailecom's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

confused about sexuality...truly needs advice...?

OK,I'm 19 year old...soon 20...and I'm very confused about my sexuality...
    I know that I'm very attracted to guys...always were...
    sometimes it happens to me to get attracted to a girl both emotionally and sexually...I just feel like I can love anyone no matter of their gender..altough I confess I like guys much more than girls...

I've always labeled myself as bisexual...but after I was attacked by my gay friends that I can't be bi,that there's no such thing...and after I saw some article on the web that there's no such thing as male bisexuality....it makes me more unsecure...and confused

so really what do u ppl think? am i gay or bi? it's just so harder to be bi than gay/str8...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I know what you're going through ( i consider myself bi but im much more attracted to guys that girls) , and that friend of yours doenst know what he's talking about. on these matters trust only yourself if you say you are bi and you feel atracted to both genders it doesnt matter what degree for either one then you are. i myself have heard from others that there is no such thing as two men falling for each other and we both know that that isnt true. disregard his comments and follow your heart, you dont need to prove anyone wrong or right just walk your own path to happiness no matter what he or anyone else says.

It is trully sad and ironic to see homosexuals that are so close-minded about sexuality as your friend is and please tell him i said that

Good luck my fellow bisexual guy

Downloads
    Uploads
    I believe you can't rely on other people to tell you who you truly are or how you really feel. While you are still really young, you have a good grasp on your feelings and tendencies, though they are causing you confusion. That is normal, whether you are gay, straight or bi. Yes...there IS such a thing as being bi...there are no SET rules when it comes to love and attraction. Just because a road is "easier" to take, it doesn't mean it is the RIGHT road for you. You have a lot of years to come to trems with what you really need in life to make you happy. (That includes WHO makes you the most fulfilled!) As long as you are always honest to yourself, you are fine. Be who you are...not what is expected.
    Best Always...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need God in your life.