Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    you are very very very young
    just wait a little bit longer

give it time before you start assuming you're a lesbian

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a very close friend in high school, a girl, who had 'crushes' on other girls. She would follow them around, she'd draw pictures of them (she was an artist), she would talk about them incessantly. But she wasn't a lesbian, and I know that for sure because we are all grown up now and she got married and had kids and became very religious.

Nobody, boy or girl, is 100% straight. We -all- have some gay tendencies whether we like to admit it or not, even to ourselves. And, well, being a guy I can understand how girls are attracted to girls, because I'm attracted to them myself! I think girls are wonderful and beautiful and what's not to like? 8^)

Anyway, you are in that time of life when a person grows very quickly. By the time you are 18 you'll be a completely different person. Your feelings about things are changing so quickly that it can get really confusing. Your body is still sorting out the hormone situation. Middle school age is one of the hardest ages to be. So just relax and try to get through it, and see how you turn out in a few years.

In the meanwhile, there's nothing really wrong with being lesbian or bisexual. We are more accepting of gay people every day, and by the time you are actually able to -do- something about it, it will be even more acceptable. Just relax and listen to your body.

Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hang out with boys instead! and never go near a girl intel u like boys more! And ur social studies teacher uhh... just dont take this class next year!

Downloads
    Uploads

Help me im confused with my sexuality aaaaah!?

Alright im a female and i think im a lesbian. i have thought this since i was in 5th grade. and now im in middle school (6-8 grade). Well anyways there is this female social studies teacher who has like really bleach blonde hair and shes about 5'5. All the boys at my school find her very attractive. An like i think shes amazingly attractive myself when you walk past her your eye just catches her. and i think to myself omg i think im a lesbian or maybe im bisexual or maybe just...confused. but also there is this girl in nith grade that i have feelings for. i know when i like someone when i think about them constantly witch i do with the social studies teacher an the girl in ninth grade. man im like in love with them aaaah help me i dont wanna be a lessie.

Downloads
    Uploads
    get out of the closet the sooner you know what you are the better ( closets are were people die)
    so if youb have feelings for the both of guy and girl then your bi but test it go out with and guy then a girl compare it see what you want and pick the choice that is you and im in 8th grade =]

Downloads
    Uploads
    You never know, you might not be a lesbian.
    You might just be confused. What is wrong with
    being a lesbian though? Are you nervous that
    people won't except the way you are?
    Im not a lesbian but i have a friend that is.
    She goes through life the same way anyone else
    does.
    Also, you could be bi. Bisexuals are no different from
    everyday people, such as lesbians. Or, you could just be confused hun. Only time will tell. I cant tell you if your a lesbian or bisexual..if you really like this teacher and 9th grader, its possible.
    No matter what, if you think your a lesbian or bisexual, i wouldn't
    recommend telling the whole school about it. Keep it secret for a while...except for your parents. They should probably know...Being different might freak you out but we all change and everyone will understand what your going through eventually.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't stress out about finding your sexual identity. You're only in middle school and have plenty of time to figure things out. And don't at all feel like you need some sort of "label" or classification. It's totally unnecessary.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you just pan-sexual or, bi-sexual. but more attracted to men. you may want to ask a close friend or you could go to a gay/lesbian club/support group. they are out there! good luck and im sure you'll be fine
    hope it helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, if you dont wanna be gay, just ignore it and pretend to be straight.
    if youre gay youre gay, and who cares.
    and i think you got a lot of time to figure it out anyways,

Downloads
    Uploads
    i feel the same way about guys some times im in middle school to ohhh well idk eaither but just go with it i just asked a question bout this a few mins ago tooooo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast