Im 17 and I have never had a girlfriend, everytime I talk to a girl I like, they just dont look at me in the eye, they dont talk alot either. I can't keep on thinking about stuff to say to girls, I'm the one who has to start topics. Girls just say some little sentence and then there is the awkward silence unless I think of a new subject. I dont consider my self good-looking either (my picture :http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs008.snc4/33766_477575650714_624780714_7296979_5801407_n.jpg )

Every girl I've had a crush on, knowing that I like her, has never cared about me. Ever since I was little, gay people have seemed to care about knowing me. In the last month I have had 6 gay guys hitting on me, 2 of them exchanged phone numbers with me. This never happens to me with girls. Maybe its because of the arab country I live in (segregated sexes), but now im in college and its totally normal for girls and guys to hang out. Girls dont like me, guys do. Ive been crying more than twice every week since the last year, maybe Im depressed and not thinking straight. But I seriously need an answer, I cant keep on living like this. STR8 and GAY PEOPLE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ANSWER!