hey hot stuffs

2 weeks after i had a big cat fight with my gay bff and not being any were near each other since then (the fight was because he didn't do what i said and what i say goes - he bought a yellow 2009 lamborghini gallardo after i told him 2 buy a white 1, i was 1 pissed off rich hottie, i slapped the cow in the face & the cow slapped me back, we both screamed @ each other & ran home - im rich i dont do running i called my driver 2 pick me up in my $44790 black honda cr-v luxury) yes2day the cow called me - my $600 nokia 5800 express music mobile phone - and asked my 2 go 2 the school prom with him and i said "after what u did 2 me id think bout it". i have 2 give him an answer 2day or he his never going 2 talk 2 me ever again - not like ill care anyway because he now drives a yellow 2009 lamborghini gallardo. the question im asking you is weather or not i should be the fags partner 2 the school prom and what should i wear if u think i should go - i have 2 options - my $2740 military green silk dress by versace or my $2585 plum studded italian leather dress by versace & remember his outfit has 2 match mine not the other way round so keep that in mind.

love u all but im hotter - thx - looking forward 2 hearing from u povos - thx again - kisses