Okay, first off I'd like to say that I have already asked this, but I feel like adding more. I apologize to everybody that has already answered. Forgive meeee. u___u

I'm a guy and I like this girl a lot. Last year she had a boyfriend and they were close together, they were never apart and it seemed like they loved each other. She would always grab onto his clothes when he'd get up and go somewhere, and he'd always tell her how much he cared about her. They would always talk about everything, too. Anyway, earlier this year they got into a big fight and broke up, and they both took it pretty hard, and didn't speak to each other for a good while. It was uneasy being in the same room as them both as they'd always get into arguments.

Anyway, I have always liked her, like I really like her, and I would do anything for her. We used to flirt a little when she was still with her boyfriend, but it was playful, nothing too serious. When they split I was filled with joy thinking we'd be able to get together, however, now she is saying she's a lesbian and that she doesn't get men at all and when she thinks of being with one she'll puke. She said all this even though she has had boyfriends in the past and used to drool over all the hot guys, and she'd get very depressed when she didn't have a boyfriend. I find it quite random to be honest, and it saddens me also. She is also saying that she likes girls more and that she only like guys as friends.

We were hanging out together last week and I saw her looking at a girls ass. I was taken back, and it hurt as well. Also, whenever anyone mentions a girl, she always goes "a GIRL!? who!?!?" and all eager to know. And there was this one time a girl was talking to me and asked me out, I said no, and went over to tell the girl I like and she said "why do you get all the girls?". She has also started watching lesbian shows & films. I feel stupid for feeling this way about her now, but I just like her so much. Ugh.

I did ask how this happened and she said "I'm sick of being betrayed" even though she was the reason her ex-boyfriend broke up with her.

I get the feeling that she is trying to become a lesbian, but she isn't actually one. She does go through a lot of phases, and she is kind of a follower.

Oh, she still playfully hits guys and always touching them (no, not that). She is still kind of flirty with guys, too.

So, what do you think? Is she a lesbian now, or just going through a man-hating phase?

Oh, I should mention that she did say she was Bi before she got with her last Boyfriend, although she has never been with a girl before.

We're both 19