Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

sexuality question??

Im 16 years old and Im gay, ever since I was a child I was like this but didnt know until I got older. But I really want to change cuz I want to have a family of my own one day. The problem is the way I move, when people see me they'll know Im gay. Im trying to change that and act more manly but sometimes I just dont notice. I m starting to get attracted to girls now. Anyway thx a lot for reading ang ur help!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like you've been around too many girls. Young people change all the time. It's a lot harder after you're in your twenties. Could I suggest you google PFOX and NARTH (they have an excellent section on gender identification problems.

As I see it, you need to resign the girls' club and take up membership in the boys' club.

1.Build a stronger relationship with your father
    2. Don't hang with the girls in situations where you feel like 'one of the girls'
    3. join a club where guys hang out - computer, math.
    4. Take up a sport,
    5. Make a plan to learn new 'guy' things every week
    6. You don't need to be with the jocks or the popular guys, just ordinary folk -- they have more to teach you than people who are struggling to be in the centre of attention.
    7. Make a family tree of the men in your family. Learn about both grand fathers as well. Learn about their interests and get them to teach you about it. Spend time with them

Well you get the idea.
    Why don't you read this article by a young guy from England. It's his journey of change.

http://www.pfox.org/articles.htm