So, I'm 16..and recently I've been having those confusing "thoughts" about girls..I'm pretty sure it's not full-on lesbianism but idk..anyway, i'm trying to get into the psycology (sp) of it cause i've heard many things, (you're born with it, it's how you were raised..)etc..You can say i have a pretty crappy relationship with my mom..could that be the cause of it? Like i want female companionship or something..it's just really confusing because it's kinda sudden and i haven't even been with a guy..and if i were to pursue this, i would never be able to tell anyone that i know, and that's legit..But the thing is i don't want to believe that it's all in peoples heads..i know you guys can't really "help" me but if someone who's gay or bi say that they had an awesome relationship with their parents or just had an normal upbringing so i don't have to blame these feelings on my ever so religious mom?

yeah so sorry for the long story but i had to get this outta my head sooner or later and i acutally have a lot more to vent about and questions but..i'll leave the public alone..lol, no one wants to dive into a 16 year old girls head haha