Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sexuality/Attraction Issue Help!?

(I`m a girl, just to get taht straight guys! ^^

Before I turned 13 I had a crush on a couple of boy and my best friend who is a girl too.

Then I turned 13 and three years on i`m almost 16 and I have`nt had a single crush since- not even the people I previously had a crush on.

I`ve been out with a couple of guys i`ve concidered 'Hot' but it`s never lasted i`m pretty sure they know soemthings not right and I feel so fake.

I don`t want to live like this anymore- I want to feel normal like everyone else and fall madly head-over-heels with people I meet but thats just not happening.

I need help. Any ideas to whats going on?

Downloads
    Uploads
    What ever you focus on in access grows. I would do this. Try looking at guys a lot try find ones that look kindof attractive and just focus on them everyday. Eventually, due to persisistence, your attraction to guys will grow.

Another thought that came to my mind is that you could be a lezbian. Some people when they are guy or lezbians deny that they are and so you could actually be attracted to girls but due to denial you "try" not to be attracted to them for your feal of being lezbian. You don't seem like a lezbian but you could be. Sometimes guys don't realize they are gay until they are much older because society makes them feal the being gay is bad and they try not to be.