Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Seriously questioning my sexuality, can you help define it for me?

I feel a little lame posting this on Yahoo! Answers, but I feel like this is a great place, because there are real people out there to answer my questions, as opposed to researching it online.

I'm a girl. I've only ever hooked up with boys. I've only fallen in love [well, as much as a 16 year old is capable of loving] with boys.

But sometimes I feel as though I'm only straight, because that's what's expected of me. Does that make sense? I've always wanted to hook up with a girl, not just kiss or make out, but really try out a girl as I would with a guy, just to see if I'm actually bisexual. Like, I could picture myself with a female, dating one, and having sexual relations with one. I don't think I'm straight, because I find myself having urges for girls.. or maybe I'm just curious? I really want to hook up with a girl, but I have a problem with doing so, because I feel like I'd be using the girl to answer my own questions. I think it'd be unfair to her. I'm not sure if that makes much sense, but I'm really confused as to what I should be doing. I think I'll only know if I'd be willing to actually date a female once I am sure that I am truly sexually attracted to women.

Do I try a girl? Or do I continue pretending I'm completely straight with no curiosity and/or desires to be with a female?

I don't know how to explain it. I also find lesbians really attractive [and I'm not trying to fetishize lesbians, just explaining how I feel. I'm not a pervert. I just believe strongly that two women coming together is one of the most special things in the world.] I think women are beautiful, and have better bodies than men, too. Women are attractive, sensual and truly extraordinary people.

I don't know, can you offer some insight? I would truly appreciate it.
    I really appreciate your insights. I feel more sexually attracted to women, as of lately. I would never force a woman to hook up with me, so I don't mean using in the sense that I would molest a chick to find out whether I'm straight, lesbian or bisexual, I just mean that I don't want to hook up with a girl and screw around with her mind if I'm not even interested. Like, I hate when guys use me for my body and not for who I am. Know what I mean?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Never be ashamed of who you are...if you're bisexual then be just that. If you want to try a girl out then do it! Just make sure that you explain to her first that you're testing the waters, meaning: BE STRAIGHT UP WITH HER...do not lead her on!