Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

seriously questioning my sexuality..am I bi-curious?

I have never questioned my sexuality before, I'm 22. I figured I knew for sure at this point in my life I was 100% straight and that wasn't gonna change...
    Then just recently, I met this girl.. I know that she is a lesbian and I'm starting to feel myself becoming kind of attracted to her. At one point, she even asked me if I had ever questioned my sexuality before, and at that point it honestly had never crossed my mind... but now I really am starting to question myself. I think she knows that too and she likes me. I don't know what to do, or why i had never felt this way before with anyone else. Maybe because I have never had the opportunity to allow myself to feel that way or connect with another girl this way. I have no idea, I'm losing my mind trying to figure out what is going on inside my head. Any advice would be greatly appreciated..thanks in advance!

I have been in one relationship before, with a guy. I have always been attracted to men, dated men, had sex with men...and so on. I think I may potentially be bi sexual...OR it could just be curiousity. I know that Im not a lesbian, because I like guys wayyyy too much, haha.. but this girl is very pretty and has an amazing personality. I have thought that about other girls before, but never been sexual attracted to them.. like now, that's how I know it's different.

Downloads
    Uploads
    see where it goes with her i hve a friend hu was like u til she hd sex with a girl and now she is 120% straight..

Downloads
    Uploads
    your little problem is the same as mine i have never ever questioned my sexuality before but now that i think of it i am bi curious and you should love yourself for that. i mean you could have the most wonderful relationships in the world with a man or a woman