Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Serious question I need answers please? lesbians, gays, bisexuals ?

my girlfriend found out a week ago she has herpes shes bi.. well now shes a lesbian.. i'm a lesbian.. i told her i would leave her if she had something then i decided i'm not going to hurt her like that cause we are engaged and i love her.. do y'all think she just staying with me cause nobody else will want her cause of the disease she has? or do y'all think she really loves me? she told her family she finally came out the closet and told them about us.. i'm risking my health being with her but i cant let her disease come between us.. i just dint know if that's the reason why she is with me.. at first it was on the low on myspace she didn't have my pic on her page now my pics on her default is it love or is it just her needing company?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Obviously she loves you otherwise she wouldn't have been honest with you. The question is why don't you trust her? She has risked losing you by telling you the truth.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think she really does love you. I mean she told you the truth, if she didn't love you she woulnd't have told you. With her telling you that it puts up the risk you will leave her. But she loves you enough to be honest with her. I think she really does love you. But you should talk to her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ok weird

Downloads
    Uploads
    Im with Soulz....

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure that there is treatment for herpes, although it's still possible to spread them. I don't see why a person would leave somebody just because he/she got a disease or something like that. If someone really loves another person, it shouldn't affect whether or not he/she stays in the relationship, what matters is that the person with the problem felt that he/she could tell the partner because he/she believes that the partner will still care and love for him/her. She probably does love you, and there is also the probability that she just needs your support. Either way, she needs a friend, and you shouldn't stop dating her because of that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure that there is treatment for herpes, although it's still possible to spread them. I don't see why a person would leave somebody just because he/she got a disease or something like that. If someone really loves another person, it shouldn't affect whether or not he/she stays in the relationship, what matters is that the person with the problem felt that he/she could tell the partner because he/she believes that the partner will still care and love for him/her. She probably does love you, and there is also the probability that she just needs your support. Either way, she needs a friend, and you shouldn't stop dating her because of that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    20% of the population has genital herpes, and 80% has oral herpes.

It is essentially a nuisance disease. From a perspective of potential health risks, herpes is essentially harmless. Plus, there are medications and ways to minimize the risk of contagion.

I doubt that this is a consideration in her motivations for her relationship with you. And didn't you say she just found out a week ago? Haven't you been together longer than that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Are you wanting to know if she wants you, or are you asking if you want her?

I would say that unless she leaves. she wants you. your question sounds more like your asking if you should leave.

If you cant handle the problem then maybe you have to leave, yea you might feel like shit about it, neither of you will be happy if stay just to make things peaceful, its like a couple staying together "for the Kids" it just makes everyone unhappy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're just going 2 have 2 ask her urself cuz nobody on the internet is going 2 know. Just sit ehr down and say exactly what u said in ur question. She'll understand.