Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

questions about sexuality. i'm 13.?

how do i know if i'm gay?

i have a best of guy friend, and we'll sit there and talk about how hot a chick is at school or something. is that weird? i've already told him i'm attracted to chicks. i don't know though, becuase i've never been with a chick. the physical attraction is definitely there though. i've been with a ton of guys (kissing-no sex, im 13!). and i've only really enjoyed like 3. i'm scared of being gay though because everyone knows me at my school, and i would say likes me; i won homecoming (lame). i'm known to be not caring of what others think but this time is different. i live in the south and so many folks are against gays and i just don't want to be the weird gay girl at school. what do i do?????

Downloads
    Uploads
    (Yes its possible to be Gay or bi or a lesbian at that age.)

Your Bi if you like both genders,.
    (You like girls and boys.)

Experiment more. which sex do you enjoy more? a girl or a boy??

Theres People Against Gays/lesbians/bi's everywhere.
    I live in north america and here some kids make fun of gays,lesbians and bi's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    How do you know? i knew for sure that I preferred guys once I hit puberty but knew there was an attraction to guys at 5 or 6. Not sexual- but I knew there was something there i liked better. i dated girls through my teens because I felt it was "right" because of friends and family. Kissing was so boring and no turn on at all. The first guy I was with sexually was when I was 13 or 14. yes- oral. Then again at 16 and onward. I came out at 20. As you get older you will find it more acceptable among your friends. I'm not sure what part of the south you are in, but i have a summer home outside of Ft Lauderdale, and let me tell you GAY GAY GAY. You won't be the weird girl at school as you get more into middle school. He's the funny part- When I went to high school i knew of a few gay people. Two years later when I came out and went to the bars, there were so many people from my class, I thought we'd have out reunions in the gay bars. It will be much easier for you down the road, now it seems so awkward.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You don't have to tell anyone how you feel, but if you feel comfortable enough with someone, and know they won't say anything to anyone and would be okay with it, talk to them. It's a lot easier to deal with when you have support. And don't worry about your orientation, it doesn't really matter, and it's not really anyone's business. If someone makes fun of you for it ask them if love has a race, ethnicity, class, or age? if they say no, then ask them why it has to have a gender. You'll be okay, just hold your head high, and don't listen to what other people say about you if they find out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you sound bisexual

if you're going to come out, just do it when you go to college or something...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're probably bisexual or bi-curious. The former is being attracted to both genders, the latter being curious about it, obviously.

As for being with a lot of guys- I've been with one, didn't really enjoy it. Only because he rushed into it, though (kissing only- I'm 13, too). Maybe that's why only three were enjoyable to you? Or maybe they just weren't good kissers, haha.

Now, I like girls as well. I was freaked to the highest degree when word got out about it, but I'm good with it, as are my closest friends, the people that matter. I live in a Southern state in America as well. Full of homophobes.

Try not to worry so much. Maybe you are bisexual, maybe it's hormones. Even so, what's it to them? It's your life. Just smile, hold your head up high, and stay confident. Really stumps people to stop bothering you about it, because how do you discourage someone who's determined not to let it happen?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I suppose I'm sort of going through the same things as you (I live in the south... not quite sure and I'm only 15) so I don't know how to help you other than to say you aren't alone...