Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

A question for lesbians, please answer if you're out there :)?

I'm pansexual myself so I'm not some straight girl asking pointless questions. I just wanted to know before you came out what was it like being a lesbian because It seems like men are very physically attracted to things and turned on so a straight man would get turned on just by looking at a females parts lol and a gay man with male parts so it must be hard for gay men trying to hide their feelings growing up before they came out. Just wondering how being a lesbian growing up is different, is it easier to control your feeling/urges towards other women, are you more emotionally attracted to women? were you just attracted to females as a whole or were you just physically drawn to them like every time you saw a woman looking sexy it would turn you on. Just curious to hear some answers. Thanks for your time

Downloads
    Uploads
    To be honest, I didn't have much of a sex drive growing up, so it was fairly easy to control my urges when they manifested. Still don't have much of a sex drive. My partner does, though. LOL. I have never been attracted to men in any sexual way, and a good looking woman will often catch my eye. I have never really been able to connect with men in general (other than family members) on an emotional level, and definitely not romantically, which I tried when I was a teen due to I was still in the closet with friends and family and I was raised in a christian household where same-sex relationships were very very frowned upon. I've been this orientation since I can remember. When I was a child, I would pretend that I had a wife and babies. It seems like I got something right from my childhood fantasies, though one of those babies is now almost a teen. Hopefully this satisfied some of your curiosity.