Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Umm Thats Really Hot! In My Opinion If You Have Any Other Questions And Or Details You Should Not Hesitate To Put Em Up Lol

Downloads
    Uploads

Question on Lesbian/Bi-sexuality?

Me and my best friend were payed off by our guy friends to make out for five full minutes. [Hey 100 dollars is good money when your broke!], and I think she might be attracted to me.

The other night, she came over to my house, and me and her were just chatting along like usual, until she started to get 'comfortable'. She took off her coat, and it didn't take me long to realize that she was wearing a dress and heels. When I asked her why she dressed up so fancy, she said, "Well it's ladies night out.". She payed for both of our movies, she payed for dinner, she didn't let me pay at all. At dinner, she got on the topic of lesbian and bisexuality. I nearly choked on my drink at that one. But she explained she felt some feelings for me after she made out with me and she said she's not so sure she's straight anymore. She nearly touched my hand until I through myself backward. She knew I was embaressed and she payed the bill and ran out of the restaurant. I tried to follow her, but I discovered she was crying, and I didn't want to cause her more pain, so I went home.

I sat on my couch staring at nothing for the longest time.
    I'm so confused because she's almost like a sister to me, I never want to break that bond, however, she knows I'm dating a guy, and I'm straight. But that night it kind of turned me on when we were making out?

Thoughts, advice? I need help here...

Downloads
    Uploads
    Do it again & see how you really feel.
    Maybe you can experience a little with her?
    see what its like.If it doesnt work out,
    Just tell her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your friend is either confused, or bisexual.
    I think you should sit down and speak with her. Tell her that you're sorry you don't feel the same, and that she should never be afraid to tell you how she feels.

And as for the making out, I don't think you should worry about that so much.
    Hopefully, she'll get over it and your friendship will last.

Good luck
    x

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell her how you feel.. has she ever kissed a guy before? maybe she thinks she has feelings for you because shes not used to the feeling of kissing and sence she liked it maybe she thinks she likes you. tell her tht if u were bi u wouldnt want to be with her because u dont want to ruin u and her relationship because relationships usually dont last forever but friendship does

Downloads
    Uploads
    Your story was funny and also moving.
    Its plain to anyone that your straight. Anyone can be turned on by something or someone at anytime, but it most certainly doesn't mean your lesbian or bi.
    Just try and keep your friendship with her. You have now made it clear to her that your happy with your boyfriend.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you must have been a good kisser.

does that mean you only feel comfortable doing it when someone pays you $100.

guys, wanna do a whip round?

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Choose the path that is right, and not one of abnormal pleasures."

-FFX BLITZ 08'

Downloads
    Uploads
    you will never know how you are going to feel if you don't try, there is nothing wrong with trying new things, just be honest with her and tell her how you feel that you are unsure but are willing to try, and just let it happen naturally, don;t plan it because it will be awkward.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you must have been a good kisser.

does that mean you only feel comfortable doing it when someone pays you $100.

guys, wanna do a whip round?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast