(Yamster keeps eating my questions, and somebody suggested just adding details! Hope this works!)

What made you decide to become Christian? I don't mean to be rude, but I am perplexed as to why anyone would willing join a group that treats them like second class citizens.

Also, if you're gay and Christian, doesn't that imply some sort of celibacy pledge? I know that there are gay Christian personal sites and whatnot, but that doesn't really seem to add up...part of being Christian is eschewing sin, not moving in with your partner, you know?

I'm a lesbian atheist, if that clarifies anything. Thanks for your insight!
(Yamster keeps eating my questions, and somebody suggested just adding details! Hope this works!)

What made you decide to become Christian? I don't mean to be rude, but I am perplexed as to why anyone would willing join a group that treats them like second class citizens.

Also, if you're gay and Christian, doesn't that imply some sort of celibacy pledge? I know that there are gay Christian personal sites and whatnot, but that doesn't really seem to add up...part of being Christian is eschewing sin, not moving in with your partner, you know?

I'm a lesbian atheist, if that clarifies anything. Thanks for your insight!