Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

question about sexuality?

Ok, so I am a teen that has always considered myself straight. I have had a lot of crushes on guys through the years, but I am now getting a little confused. There is this girl that is in my grade that I met last year, and at first we weren't even friends. I considered her moody, bi-polar, and rood. But then the next year I had a class with her and I got to know her better, and I can see past all of that to a truly good person with a few traits that can be seen as un- desirable. Anyways, we became friends, and it stayed that way for a few months. And then all of a sudden, I saw her one day and I just felt something different. It wasn't anything sexual, I can't even think about that. It was just a feeling in my stomach and I felt elated every time I saw her. I want to be with her, and when she isn't there, I want to be where she is. Not all the time, though. I just want to be close to her, stroke her hair gently, something like that. But I don't know if I truly like her or not. It is all very confusing. Maybe she is just someone I admire and want to be with, but it seems like mre than that. I don't want to tell her though, because I am afraid we will lose our friendship, and I love the feeling I have when she is around, like it is my own little secret that I can keep to myself and enjoy without worrying it will escape. Will you help me sort out my feelings?

Downloads
    Uploads
    it seems u could be bisexual..i finally admit it and realize there is nothing wrong with it =) really i honestly think everyone is bi since we are not 100% of anything..we are human ya know

Downloads
    Uploads
    you are gay

Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girl no worries. Growing up I was always a tomboy and hung around with the boys all the time. As i got older I became more feminine and whatnot, but I knew I was not a lesbian, I just liked doing sporty things. Getting to the point here, when I was in about 8th or 9th grade I met a girl who I thought was really cool and started to almost become obsessed with her and would get really excited whenever we hung out. All I wanted to do was be near her. However, I was never attracted to her sexually, I just always wanted to spend time with her and get to know her. Needless to say we're best friends now and we both have our own separate boyfriends. As time passed I knew that I just wanted to be friends with her and nothing more. You're feelings might be different towards this girl, but just give it time and think over what you're feeling. Remember to never be ashamed of your emotions.