Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please help- sexuality issues?

Hey I am 15 years old and about a year ago me my best friend and our two families went on holiday together, me and my friend shared a room and gradually we began touching each other. We have done it a few other times afterwards, we never talk about it and I sometimes look forward to seeing him and doing it again but I am not attracted to him and I don't enjoy it as much as I think I will when we actually do it, I mostly let him touch me. Afterwards I feel really sickened with myself. I think I still find girls attractive and I wonder whether I am actually gay. I worry about it all the time.

Also I have fancied girls before but i have always never known how to ask them out etc, I have never had a girlfriend and I have never felt attracted to a guy, Please help.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You gots to get your self a girl, mate. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being gay, but if you feel disgusted with yourself, I think the answer may be obvious. Or maybe it's that you feel that way because you've been told homosexuality is wrong? Hard to say. (No pun intended. >.< ) You may find that once you've got a girl, you lose all feelings you may have about him in that way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats normal ..its your growing up stage now and your confused as hell ...if you didnt like it then im sure your not gay ...just dont allow it to happen ...everyone likes to be touched and if u didnt like to touch him...then that means something ...just stick to girls..there more fun ..lol

Downloads
    Uploads
    You are going through adolescence, which is a very confusing time of life; it's entirely normal to have conflicting feelings about your sexuality! I felt the same as you during my teenage years, and had crushes on boys, and I am now very happily married, {to a woman!!} with children of my own.

Don't get pigeonholed into being 'gay' or 'straight' at your age!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're fifteen. Stop freaking out. You're only fifteen.

If it worries you, stop doing it.

Junior Member get_girl_holla_hi's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well try not to do that anymore. If you think the guy is hot then all well. If you like it then you do. It means you are gay. All well. If anyone has a problem with that then all well. It is your life. If you don't like it then stop doing that. Tell yourfriend you don't wanna have sex with a male. You wanna live a normal life. Tell him you wanna have a a normal boy life. Your not gay. It is just a normal phase. Don't worry!

Downloads
    Uploads
    First of all, you shouldn't 'feel sick about it'...you're fifteen and, most likely, in puberty...which is a period in which many, if not most, people find themselves temporarily attracted to the same gender as themselves. IF...and I repeat 'IF' you continue to be attracted to other people who are the same gender, you may be either gay or bisexual...neither of which is 'wrong'. No one 'chooses' their sexual orientation. If I were you I would stop stressing about it, do the 'exploring' you feel comfortable with...and, as time passes, you will discover which sexual orientation you are. Try to get over the 'guilt feelings'...they're counterproductive... It's important that you mature into the person you are...not be brainwashed into someone/something you're not...

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know what you're asking. But it sounds to me like you're bisexual but leaning more to the straight side. It doesn't sound like you like it very much, but then you said you look foward to doing it again. I'm a little cofused, but i hope I helped I some way.
    ~~Plz, plz,plz return the favor. I need some advice also. I need help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    First, don't beat yourself up over this. You're a perfectly normal teen boy and you've experimented with a good friend. That's really okay!

But I get the feeling you feel caught now, because this guy is such a good friend, and you don't want to hurt his feelings and tell him "No", but on the other hand you really don't like the sexual stuff with him.

And there is lots of room for misunderstanding here, because -- since you have not talked about it -- maybe he thinks you love it.

What I think you should do is pick up the phone and talk to your good friend. Say something like,

"You are my best friend and I love being with you. But over time I'm realizing that I don't have the desire to w@nk off with you anymore. I need time to figure out who I like and what I want, because I feel kind of confused right now. But I do know two things -- one, I will always be your friend and you mean so much to me; two, I don't want to experiment with you so much now. I don't think what we've done is bad at all, and I'm thankful for the experience with you. But I just don't want it anymore, even though you are my dearest friend. Are you okay with that?"

I trust he will be okay with that, and it will give you space and time to figure out who has your greatest passion and love -- girls or guys.