Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Please Help! gay relationship trouble...?

my BF stayed friends with a couple guys hed hooked up with. Now 1 these guys been hitting on me online asking me to hookup on the DL and that if my BF found out he prob wouldnt care and said he had hooked up w my BF before I came along, and he knows how he is. Off & on, he texts my BF saying "whats up", "hey" , even though hes offered to have sex w me behind my BFs back! and I always say NO! now he tells me that he and my BF been talking and seeing each other, and he has proof. I ask 4 proof and he cant provide any. I ask my BF if hed been with anyone since we were a couple and b4 I could finish the ? he said "NO!" I told my BF what this guy said. My BF says "thats odd cuz hes been texting him alot wanting to hang out" "and 3 weeks ago, he just showed up here out of gas wanting to barrow . I asked my BF if anything happend when he stopped by, BF said he just loaned him 10$ and he left. Now Im feeling insecure, not sure what to think. I would like some opinions on this sitution

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think that guy is trouble. It seems like he's trying to split you guys up. He's probably jealous of your relationship.

Talk to your bf honestly and make a pact to both stay away from the other guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok if you feel so insecure there's something definitely wrong here.