Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

Ok, so I just joined the Air Force. If I'm deployed and I don't like it,...

...can I pretend to be a lesbian? .....so I can be sent home?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Or you could just leave the air force

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but if you later decide you made a mistake and want back in you can forget it because it will be on your record that you was discharged for homosexuality. Also, considering that you're not the first one to think of trying to fake homosexuality to get out of deploying your leadership may be wise to the practice and know you're faking. Don't be surprised if they tell you to prove it. You may end up facing punishment under the UCMJ instead for lying. If you're already trying to think of ways to get out of deploying then you probably made a mistake joining and should tell your recruiter you don't want to join anymore. Besides, it's not like you're going to be handed a rifle and have to do Omaha Beach all over again, there are places overseas that are very laid back (Balad in Iraq had a swimming pool on it).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, but if you later decide you made a mistake and want back in you can forget it because it will be on your record that you was discharged for homosexuality. Also, considering that you're not the first one to think of trying to fake homosexuality to get out of deploying your leadership may be wise to the practice and know you're faking. Don't be surprised if they tell you to prove it. You may end up facing punishment under the UCMJ instead for lying. If you're already trying to think of ways to get out of deploying then you probably made a mistake joining and should tell your recruiter you don't want to join anymore. Besides, it's not like you're going to be handed a rifle and have to do Omaha Beach all over again, there are places overseas that are very laid back (Balad in Iraq had a swimming pool on it).

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes

(((Princess)))

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes

(((Princess)))

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can try

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can try to be discharged from the Air Force under don't ask, don't tell.

You wouldn't be the first person that's tried to use the "I'm just gonna say I'm gay" card to get out of duty.

Honestly, it takes a lot of pushing the issue to get kicked out under don't ask, don't tell nowadays. You'd be better off telling the truth, "I'm selfish and don't like being deployed. Send me home because I'm not mature enough to understand that service to my country isn't about doing whatever service is most comfortable for me."

Downloads
    Uploads
    why did you join the Air Force then....

Downloads
    Uploads
    sounds good, another good way if your a girl is to get knocked up, i don't think they can deploy you when your prego, I'm sure brb or de-facto would be more than willing to help you out with that one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast