...suffering an anxiety very obsessive ? I have anxiety and I am afraid of some kind of gays since I am a gay and I have met just two gay people, they were effeminate and people started to suspect about me but it really made me feel that occasion about that, I have to change of school to another degree, I feel strange about meeting another gays, I don't like them because they are not like I used to think when I was a teen about men very manly and stuff like that, I am a mexican and it feels horrible this anxiety, I don't know if there are gays with fears against other gays but I know it's called homophobia but I am not sure.. I am not against them but I don't want to be friend with that kind of gays or relationship, I feel Lost.. I had attendanced two phsycology and they told me to be gay is a choice and the other told me I am confused according to some draws, I don't know why did they ask me if I was harrased sexually by men when I was a kid or raped stuff like that? well my psyquiatric told me to accept myself, of course I am trying and trying and my mom knows but she doesn't like to speak about the topic now, she used to say me now you are gay and I am a lesbian now. what do you think? in that sense she made me cry and to feel she thinks that is a choice and even today we don't speak about the topic after one year but she thinks bad things about gay people.. I don't know how to ignore that too.. and the comments from my friends that they don't know about me..of course they are anti-gay please help me.