Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Oh I'm not gay, I just like having sex with men (being the top)?

why is it that some African American(and other races) bisexual men have a problem with being called gay, BUT, don't mind doing what it takes to be gay! and why do they think that if they are not taking it, that they are not the one who is gay? i don't know i am at a loss trying to figure them out. i don't care who is taking it, if you lay with the same sex, you are not straight! I'm a bisexual black male myself, but alot of other bi black males I know are exactly how I described above. This also is not just black men, but other race guys....also there are some gay men thats the same way!(no offense anyone) just another one of my crazy curious questions! thanks!

So, just because I'm bisexual and interact with females too....doesn't mean I'mma have that type of attitude once I'm in the gay community (with another guy) and no female around at the time!

Downloads
    Uploads
    People like that are in denial. They only hurt themselves by lying, and sometimes hurt those they love (spouses, friends, etc.) Just my view.

Downloads
    Uploads
    because they are not gay. they are bisexual. meaning they interact with women also. gays dont.

EDIT: yeah, well if there are no females around then he is gay. Maybe its because of the damned society and he feels somewhat embarrassed. but he shouldnt.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow. I don't know. You're the pro. I never heard of this until just now.

Downloads
    Uploads
    "Being the top" is generally considered the traditional male role in sex, regardless of the actual sex of the participants. Relinquishing this role for that of the traditional female role would be "unmanly" from the simplistic attitude exhibited in the males you describe. They associate the word gay with the female role exclusively as a way of avoiding the connotations associated with the word "gay". But as they say in prison - "if you flip you'll flop."