Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

New to this lesbian thing.. help please?

Although I am completely sure I am a lesbian, I have very little experience with girls. But this girl I have been talking to is older and has been dating girls since she was 14 (she's 23 now). We have been talking/texting for about 4 months and have now finally started to hang out and go on dates. We have only been on two so I haven't known if it was going to go anywhere since we are just in the getting comfortable and getting to know each other phase. But tonight she invited me to stay the night at her place tomorrow to watch lesbian movies and drink. Does this mean anything? Does a lesbian inviting over another lesbian mean that she is into me? Or is it just normal for adults and lesbians to have each other spend the night and it be completely platonic? I am 18 and am still used to the "high school" way of dating.

Can someone please help me make sense of this? Am I over thinking this whole thing?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I reckon she is ready to test the waters further. Are you ready to test further? Remember you can say NO! if you are uncomfortable with anything, she should understand this. TAke your cues from what goes on. Talk lots first.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's like a tootsie pop, don't stop licking until you get to the center of an orgasm.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It could mean something don't worry bout it let it flow.Have fun.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If she is asking you to watch movies and drink would most likely indicate she is hoping for some activity between you. The movies and alcohol would both tend to lower your inhibitions and put you both more in the mood. Just go and enjoy yourself and see where it leads. You can always ask her to slow down or even stop if she goes faster or farther than you want to yet.