Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My wife thinks it would be cool to have 3 kids and out of them one gay son. I

asked her how exactly is she ? gonna do that, and she said she is going to make the one gay by coddling him, taking him to plays and stuff instead of sports, and etc. I told her just raise the kid regular, and then what happens happens, She said she can make him gay. We don't even have kids yet, and now I am very confused. What do you think?

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think your wife has not got it all together. Even if she was being sensible which she is not, you can't make a child gay, they are born that way. All she will do is create an identity crisis that he will despise her for when he finds out he really does like sports and women. Put your foot down, step up and be a man. Tell her you will not allow her to treat your son like a daughter, that if he turns out to be gay you will accept and love him but that you will not allow her to screw up his head just for her selfish ideas.