Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My sister is a Lesbian.?

My baby sister who is 20, is gay. She said it's because she's basically afraid of men. She grew up watching her mom and sisters go through alot of b.s. She always had crushes on guys when she was prepubescent but she was also a huge tom boy. I understand her feelings but I want to know...people are saying you don't just turn gay. Well, she did!!! Which is it? by birth or by choice?

Downloads
    Uploads
    She's gay if she's attracted to women. You only said she's scared of men. I had the same thing happen to me, I was a rough tom boy while my best friend had tons of boy friends. I was always the one she cried on, and she never stops bitching about boys. Most of the guys she went out with were players anyway. I never had a boyfriend because I was too scared to be anything more than friends with boys, and I rarely have crushes. But I am straight... And I doubt your sister is gay...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You know its funny.
    Im afraid my sisters will say the exact same thing as what you just did. Cause your sis sounds just like me.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's by choice and by birth it just depends on the person. I think some people choose to be gay because it's easier for them and not because they actually are. The path of least resistance. Other people have no control over it and were just naturally that way. It's hard to say which category your sister falls into. Either way, she's still your sister.

Downloads
    Uploads
    by birth just cuz she didnt find out untell later in her life doesnt mean shes not gay its not all birth though some of its things that have happend growing up but you should be happy for her

Junior Member TsunderekkoSamaaBadass's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    1) If your sister is actually a lesbian, then she was born this way and it just took something to make her discover her sexuality.

2) Sexuality is what you are SEXUALLY attracted to. NOT necessarily what you feel emotionally safe with. Some women only feel emotionally safe with women, but that doesn't change the fact that they are heterosexual. Sexuality is something very basic and sort of in your wiring: you're either attracted to men, or you're attracted to women. There is no choice in the matter. However, one can feel more safe emotionally with different sexes. That doesn't her a lesbian: it just means emotionally, she is more likely to fall for a woman. But if she's been attracted to men her whole life, then she is either straight or bisexual.