My sister is 16 years old and has recently opened up to me that she is bisexual- leaning towards women. I have ZERO problem with this, however, my entire family is Mormon and this is NOT accepted. I know that regardless of who she is the family will love her, but they will not accept or support this life style. She tried to talk to my parents about it and they "tried to turn her straight" through church. My other sisters and I are overwhelmingly supportive, but none of us live at home. She is so insecure about her sexual identity and unable to question and explore herself openly. I don't know how to help her. When she tried to look up information about the gay community online, my parents found out and banned her from unsupervised internet access. How can I help her? How can she help herself under these restrictive circumstances? I feel so sad for her. I know what it is like to feel so conflicted and constricted inside yourself and alienated from your family and community (religious in this case). I realized at the age of 15 that I was a "non-believer" and recently became aware of my own atheist beliefs. My parents still love me, and I know they love her; they just DO NOT GET IT. I have no idea where a young person can go for outreach and support, especially without access to the internet and constant parental hawking. Oh, did I mention she's home schooled too? She doesn't even have access to programs that may be available at the high school. My parents are afraid for her "eternal" soul, but I am more concerned with her heart, life, self-awareness, self-esteem, and self-acceptance. Please, if you can give me suggestions on how to help her, what to say to her, or where she can go for more support and community, I would greatly appreciate it. I will always be there to support her, I just don't feel like I have ANY answers...