Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You need to let your friend know that there are firm boundaries he needs to follow, that means leaving the guy YOU like to YOU.

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm thats hard to judge without really knowing them

cause one thing that could have happened is that ur guy wasnt really understanding that ur gay friend was serious, and once ur friend went for it ur guy probably was like wtf LMAO

so yeah idk i could be wrong but its what sounds more probable to me

talk to both of them about it, knowing from both sides will help you get a better idea of what might have happened there

Downloads
    Uploads

My gay friend and the guy I like...?

There's this guy who asked me out a few weeks back, but my parents won't let me date him until they meet him, cause he has some bad habits. So we're not going out yet but we're interested in each other.

The problem is my friend just admitted to me that he's bi and he's had a major crush on the guy I like. But the guy I like (he's straight) led him on kind of and just rejected him, and now my bi friend is really upset. How should I handle this situation?

Downloads
    Uploads
    umm thats hard to judge without really knowing them

cause one thing that could have happened is that ur guy wasnt really understanding that ur gay friend was serious, and once ur friend went for it ur guy probably was like wtf LMAO

so yeah idk i could be wrong but its what sounds more probable to me

talk to both of them about it, knowing from both sides will help you get a better idea of what might have happened there

Downloads
    Uploads
    Just tell the guy you like to apollgize and keep your bi freid as close as possible. he will be behind you 1000% if you show that you have strong feelings for your crush.