Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My friends think I am a lesbian girl...?

Okay.. They say I touch girls too much.. I dont date guys much. I smile and look at girls funny (which I dont think I do) I give girls a lot of hugs but when I guy asks me to give them a hug I usually say no. They say that I check girls out. I have dated girls before... and I liked it and after that they never seen me with a guy. I really don't care what they think and I am not going to be friends with them.. But what does that sound like to you? Am I maybe Bi? o__O
    P.S.. for the person who said lesbian boy I am a GIRL! XD

I dont think at the age of 14... I can REALLY be lesbian... thats the problem o.O

Downloads
    Uploads
    be my friend XD. if ur not lesbian/bi then y b mad, truthfully u sound lesbian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I have the same exact way and guess what haha I'm a lesbian and I've known since I was 5. I think you might be headed that way, but only you know for sure but all my friends knew before me haha just go with what you like! Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I would too lol XD

Downloads
    Uploads
    it sounds like you a lesbian or could be bi too
    or maybe you just haven't found the right guy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow... You're lesbian or bisexual. Don't act like you're not. If you said you went out with a girl then you're lesbian.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tell them you're actually a lesbian boy.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Would it bother you if you were a lesbian? Just out of curiosity.
    It sounds to me like either way, at the moment, you're just more comfortable with girls, which is pretty normal for a 14 yr old girl. You're right, at your age its probably not definate either way. Just leave yourself open to whatever makes you happiest at the time.
    And as for your friends that think you're a lesbian, wink at them and make them wonder

Downloads
    Uploads
    when i was in high school my friends used to think i was gay because i was like a pussy deflector and every time i would ask a girl out they would walk away in discust.

it turns out it was my pickup lines. ex. "i lost my number, can i have yours"

in the end i just dropped out. and still can't get any.

Downloads
    Uploads
    //Am I maybe Bi?//

are you attracted to both genders? Have you ever asked yourself why you usually say no when a male asks for a hug?

It could be that you are more comfortable with girls because you are one, that doesn't necessarily make you a lesbian. Some people have a harder time going outside their comfort zone than others do.

And to me it sounds like you are still figuring things out, which for some people takes a long time, and not so long for others. To each their own.

(and to your other comment. You can be a lesbian at any age. It depends on when you start coming into your sexuality. Like puberty. Whenever you start having sexual feelings for anybody, they can be male or female. being gay isn't always something that you learn. some people might 'switch" later in life, but some people just are homosexual from the start. And it is completely natural. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. We see it in nature with certain species of birds, and even with frogs. No that doesn't mean homosexuals are frogs and birds, it just means its seen in nature. For all of you people who want to twist that comment.)