Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Chatbox

Show the help window Full page mode
Empty the chat input field Refresh the chats
Loading ...
General help
The MGC Chatbox Evo is really easy to use

You can :
  1. Send chats : you just have to enter the text in the dedicated input field and then to validate it by pushing the return key ou by clicking on the OK button.
  2. Format the chats :
  3. once you un-collapse the chatbox formatting toolbar by clicking on the BBCode button, you have access to different formatting options for your chats. You can format a chat by selecting a part (or the totality) of it and then select one of the buttons/list. You can also add empty formatting tags by selecting nothing and clicking one of the buttons/menu thus allowing you to add the chat text afterwards between these tags.*
  4. Access to the different channels : you can have access to different channels restricted to only some usergroupds or for specifics use of the chatbox. The different channels are accessible from the buttons on the left of the chatbox.*
  5. Edit your chats (or others chats) : the edition of a chat can be done by a simple double-click on it.*
  6. Use specific commands : some commands can be accessible in the chatbox depending on the will of the administrator(s) of your forum. These commands let you execute specific actions of formatting, management, etc... You will herebelow the information on the command which are accessible to you. You must notice that you are not forced to use the command prefixes (/command_name) when you use them in the channel they are attached to (except in the general channel).*
* : Depending on the settings chosen by the administrator(s) of the forum, you might not have access to all these features.
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my friend a lesbian and does she like me?

I am straight, but i don't have anything against gays. But i have a friend, ive only known her for 5months, because i moved schools.This girl always follows me around and tries to hold my hand, she always wants me to ditch my friends, and just go of with her. Ive seen her writing my name on her books, and hands all the time. Last week i decided to sit next to my other friend in lesson, and she ignored me for the whole week! Then the week later, i saw she wrote nasty stuff about me in her book, i asked why she said because i didn't sit next to her? And I was telling her about this guy i liked and she was trying to put me of him. She is always messing with her hair and seems nervous in front of me. The other day she said to me, don't you just hate gays? and i was like no not really. I catch her looking at me Lot. And if one of my friend hugs me, she gets annoyed and starts calling them mean things. She always wants to be my partner is everything. There was a picture of her, and she was pulling a silly face so i went fit, as a joke cause i always do, and she went proper serious, and kept asking me, if i think she's fit? I would just wanna know if she is a lesbian because id rather help her, inno it might be just a schoolgirl crush but still. I don't wanna seem like im leading her on, there is a lot more stuff she has done, but that's the main and ive only known her for 5 months. How would i find out but not by asking her.?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ask her ! and confidently assure her you enjoy being her friend, thats the best way you can be there or her....friends are so rare

Downloads
    Uploads
    She could just be weird and get attached to people. If thats the case talk to her and tell her you have other friends and you need your space. And if she doesnt comply with what you ask, then is she really worth being friends with?

The thing about her asking if you have a problem with gays though, makes me wonder. Sometimes when people are uncomfortable with things the try to beat around the bush and figure out what other people think.

She might just be curious and she is attracted to you and she is taking it too far.

Sit her down and talk to her, ask her about her behaviour and tell her you wont judge her or anything. And remind her you need your space, it sounds like she is crowding you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, that gives me the impression that she likes you. Or it could mean that she admires you and wants to be your best friend? But where you said she writes ur name on her hand and books etc that's taking it to another level. I don't know what to suggest that you can do, but maybe you could ask her about guys or ask her about girls? You could maybe say "whose your fav actress" and whoever she says you can be like "yeah she's gorgeous" and see her reaction? I don't know what else to suggest. Hope this helps.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Click here to log in

Antispam, complete the task: