Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Is my friend gay or bi?

In a nutshell my friend may be gay, or bi. hes one of my good friends and i think he might like me more than a friend (maybe). i will try not to be biased in telling you about him, and you can preferably make up your mind on what you think of him (a decision based on this information would be very helpful, all i want is your opinion, this is solely being asked to prepare myself incase he decides to come out to me, and to make sure i dont say something wrong if he does come out. i'm asking this out of care, nothing more). hes had a girlfriend (single now) and has told me about a girl he liked. he told me recently he is over her, and hasnt told me about any other girls he might like (he tells me other personal things, so i find it weird he hasnt told me about girls, however if he doenst like any girl at the moment, then that would explain, only hes usually a 'girl crazy' type of person, so i find it weird). he is also close to me at times, rarely, but he will tell me things he wont tell anyone else. he also does a lot of suspicious/questionable things that lead me to believe he is gay or bi, the way he will look at me or act around me just gives me this gut feeling i cant shake off. when he's around me he can get kind of close, or hug me, or touch my shoulder. other times he will even say he loves me, and its not a joking happy kind of way, but a mumble, something weird; he will say he loves me in a serious way, but say it kind of quietly, even if its just me and him, and if i will jokingly say i hate you, he mumbled "no you dont" but in a strange way i cant really explain. another thing is that a few weeks ago he told me that his parents are upset with him because he got mad when they suspected him of being gay. he didnt tell me much about it at all, however he told me a few other things besides that at the same time, i didnt want to specifically ask how that went with his parents, but all i know is that he said he got mad when they suspected him of being gay, but he never said anything about not being gay, only that he got mad; i would think he would have emphasized not being gay if it made him mad, saying something like "they thought i was gay so i got mad because i'm not", but he never said anything about not being gay. whether it was implied that hes not gay, or that he intentionally left that out i cant really tell, but i cant help but to notice everything adds up and i cant tell for sure if he is or isnt gay.

again im only asking to help out my friend, no other reason (and asking him straight out if hes gay isnt an option) and sorry this is so long

also, i have no problem if he is gay or not, say in a way you can say that there isnt any reason to ask this question, but i specifically didnt say whether im gay or not, or whether i have feeling for him or not, mainly because non of that matters. point is i want to be ready if he might come out to me, so that i have an idea maybe what i might say, its as simple as that

Downloads
    Uploads
    wow you typed alot for such a short answer but he is bi.