Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

is my friend gay? ?

k its kinda a long story but here goes:

i was wondering if my friend is gay

were both 15 and i was at his house to spend the night and he constantly found a way to touch me like were guys so we wrestle. well i was just standing there watching tv and he came up behind me and started to choke me (just playing) and we fell on the couch and i just sat on him for a few seconds trying to catch me breath (i happened to be sittin on half his lap and he made no effort to move me). then later we were messing around again and he kept trying to hit me in the dick (again just messin) then he mooned me about 3 times that day. he would take my things and hide them and when it was time for bed i didnt want to bc i had to sleep in his room and he had to sleep in another and he lives in the country and so i was kinda scared (never spent the night there either) and when he tried to get me out he wrestled me on the spare bed and just laid on me. we also went in his pool and he looked at me a couple times (my chest). he used to not have anything against gay ppl now he "freakin hates" them. he is also willing to do almost anything for a new gf and constantly says hes ugly. so i try to be a good best friend and tell him hes not and from a guys point of view he really isnt and he told me in a text that i could have any girl and i was like yah right how? and his exact text was "ummm you look good, smell good dress good" and he really cant keep a gf. i have made it clear to him that he can tell me anything and idc if he is gay he will still always be my best friend.

thanks for your help

Downloads
    Uploads
    He might be