Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my ex-boyfriend just came out to me as bisexual and im not sure how to

feel about it. what would you do? we have been broken up for like 8 months and are for the most part over each other. we still flirt and have sex, but nothing emotional. also, i completely accept homosexually, so its not an issue of me being homophobic.

also, i cant specify why i feel weird. i still find him attractive and still love him as a friend. its just a weird gut feeling.

Downloads
    Uploads
    There's really no reason it should matter. It doesn't change his attraction for you. Just make sure that you're not stringing him along by flirting and having meaningless sex, and don't let him string you along either. Make sure you are on the same page regarding your relationship to each other.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's not an issue to you, then why do you sound lost in your question. What would I do? I would not worry about it. If he's good in bed keep doing what you are doing. Just make sure you don't catch anything, because he isn't just sleeping with you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If it's not an issue to you, then why do you sound lost in your question. What would I do? I would not worry about it. If he's good in bed keep doing what you are doing. Just make sure you don't catch anything, because he isn't just sleeping with you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    then whats the problem, i think youve got it figured out already, and your just stalling for what your really thinking

Downloads
    Uploads
    I'd recommend suspending the sex part right away. You need to have a talk with him about what protections (if any) he is using with his male partner (assuming you have not already had this talk).

The back side of the human body is one of the most unclean disease carrying areas of the human body. It does not take much for a disease to get into the man's body doing sex that way. One of the other areas is the human mouth. Both areas end up being used for sex.

So, while it is fun to flirt, the sex part could be risky for a possible disease that you were not planing on (not that any one plans to get a disease).

This recommendation to caution would apply if he was straight and was doing it with another woman. It is like those kids in kindergarten that come to school with a cold and half the class gets it. With sex you are exchanging body fluids (wither it is with kissing or sex) and that is one of the easiest ways for disease to get transferred.

As for what would I do about it pretty much what I just listed, I'd not have sex with him/her. Does not mean I can't be around them and even flirt but I'm not into diseases (some one I know ended up with a disease) so I've never gone into the multiple partners thing. One relationship at a time is more then enough for me.

I do understand the situation (some what). I had a really good friend in college that told me he was gay and was in love with me. I told him I didn't return his feelings. It was rather strange for him to say this as I was engaged and was going to marry my wife in four months. He didn't show up to the wedding and I've got no idea what ever happen to him.