Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

my dad thinks I might be lesbian?

We were talking ,about how I really don't care to start dating this guy
    who has asked me out,or really dating anyone right now.That was fine he didn't say anything but
    later that week my brother(20)got a house,and is getting married, nothing I see myself doing anytime soon.(fyi im 19)so its not the childish eww mind setting.Just have no interest
    So he asked if its just guys I don't want to be with,and as far as my mind is now its just anyone is out of the picture.I just don't like the married idea or kids ETC.,and very little interest in sex.which with guys or girls Im sure most people have interest in sex.Im just don't want to for a few reasons and I just never catch myself thinking about it.

.Does all this really make me sound as if I were a lesbian,Im fine with people who are and if I were but I don't think I'm I don't know I just think I have a different mind set,Id rather finish college,get my career going travel,a bit so on.
    Any ideas?

Downloads
    Uploads
    It makes you sound asexual. Those are just like feelings I don't get, and I know that I'm asexual. I've heard that if one man (or woman) in ten is homosexual (some will insist it's more than that), then one man (or woman) in a hundred is asexual. It sounds about right to me. But there are others of us on here, and we DO have a website. Something like asexual.org Look on google.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lol it sounds like you just arnt into relationships or connecting with anybody in a physical way atm. Which is fine. The thought if kids and marriage made me cringe until i was...well..30 (which was this year). Do what you feel right and what is comfortable to you. So you want to do other things in life besides pop out a few kids and be a wife...big deal. Woman are getting married and having planned kids at a much later date nowadays. Go , live your life, have fun, learn, experience, and see the world. If it turns out you are a lesbian or bi you will know. Its easy. You will got hot when you look at a chick. if your not lesbian or bi you will get hot if you look at a guy. Right now it just sounds like its something you arnt giving a lot of thought to and could really care less about. Which is right where you need to be *nods*

Downloads
    Uploads
    no that does not make you sound like a lesbian at all. you just sound like a smart responsible young woman who wants to experience life before she goes and settles down

you should talk to your dad about it and get things cleared up because it may be awkward but it needs to get done, best of luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, i don't think you are a lesbian.but, you think deeply that what attracts you most then try to figure it out that what you are.if, both men & women don't attract you,then i think you might be asexual.but only you can understand not anyone else.and in spite of that do whatever you like,i mean do those works in which you have interests(works you mentioned). And i'll suggest you that also try to go on a date with someone.it'll help you from two sides.your dad'll be satisfied and you'll have a chance to find out your choice.....best of luck