Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My best friend said she don't want to be my friend anymore after I called her

husband a homo.? Ok people I really need your help, please help me

My best friend left me and said "I don’t want to be your friend anymore" after I called her husband a "homo".

I added her on Facebook two years age and we became best friends, we chat almost everyday, she is the only friend I have.

Two days ago she was in hospital after a surgery she text her husband (when u will ask I'm OK or not?) and his answer was (can you leave me alone, stop stressing me, I'm ****** up with your mood, when I ask u ignore me, just get better and come out), so she forward the text for me and I was really angry about what he said to her.

Then we started chatting on facebook and

She said:

"I'm not ok, I need love and care, and it was my son's birthday and no one celebrate on his birthday".

I said:
    Why not? Why the "spider man"(her husband) didn’t make a party? (She calls him super man).

She said:
    "Well, he is busy he has lots of projects in his head and he still super man but just for himself". (So he don’t care about his family)

And she said "don’t make me laugh" (because we were making fun about him)

Then she started taking about passion and love and said:

"My super man" doesn't know what love mean.

I said:
    Well its ok I hope this problem will fix soon.
    Then I started joking with her and said "I'm afraid after all out tries we discover he is HOMO". (I was kidding of course in order to make her laugh).

She said:
    "You are silly and I hate you, my super man is great man, maybe he is so busy because he work and study and maybe he can't manage all of them together.

I hate you.
    I will never forgive you
    You really hurt my feelings
    You don’t know how to talk

I said:
    Come on, in the U.S. we use this word for joking, and you know I could never hurt your feelings on purpose.

She said:
    In my country we don’t use this word at all, and now I know what you mean and I rally hate you and despise you, I hope we never talk again.

I said:
    Wait a second are you serous?

She said:
    Yes I am and I really love my husband but we have some issues. (NOTE: many times before she said to me that she hates him)

I said:
    That’s good news, I didn’t know that you love you husband, and if I knew I would never say what I said.

She said:
    You don’t know anything about me.

I said:
    On one hand you say we are friends, on the other hand you don’t talk to me about your issues with him, every time I start conversation you change the subject! You put me in a position where I don’t know how to help you.

She said:
    I don’t need your help.

I said:

So we just chat on Facebook and waste our time?!

She said:
    I hope I will never see you on Facebook again.

And that’s it, she left, the one and only friend I have left me, she deleted me from her Facebook friends, I've sent her text messages, apologized and said I was kidding and would never want to hurt your feelings, she didn’t answer me I called her she didn't answer the phone.

I really need her back she is the only friend I have

Maybe she never considers me a friend? I don’t know!

Maybe I was really jerk and hurt her feeling unintentionally by saying (Homo) about her husband? (Which I thought they got divorce a long time ago).

She said they got divorce last year! Was she lying about that?!!!

Even if I don’t know how to talk as she said, she should never be offended, real friends don’t get offended by a small word a friend said without mean it, I thought this is friendship and I didn’t want to hurt her I swear to God .

I really need your advice I can't stop thinking about her. I can't ask a friend about this because I don’t have any. I feel lost.

Please Please Please help me with your answers.
    Thank you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i would try to make other friends. if she insults him that is one thing if you do it's something else. pray about it ask for help and guidence. remember you can choose to say something but you can't choose the outcome.