Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My best friend just told me that she thinks sexually about me. I haven't figured out

my own sexuality. HELP!? My bestie just told me she fantasizes about me sexually and has thought about what it would be like if we got married. We are both Christian, but I have a hard time believeing in a God that would condemn anyone for LOVING other humans (it is the greatest comandment). Neither of us have acted on it, but she has decided (before she understands her own sexuality) that it is a sin and therefore something she will not participate in. I support her either way, but I'm truly afraid of how she will treat me and what will happen to our relationship if I do come out as a bisexual. How can I best support her without compromising my feelings and my self?

Downloads
    Uploads
    pictures to support talking points when you create the bar graphs on adobe and tell mommy and daddy you like eating at the Y.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, that's a tough one. I feel for you! Look, I'm just going to give my opinion on this. Talk to her. Tell her you haven't figured out your own sexuality ( truth is always best even though it seems harder and I know what your thinking: easier said then done but trust me, it's the right thing) I know it seems like you might be hurting her feelings but if you keep leading her on then that's even worse! If she just rejects you and treats you badly then I guess she wasen't worth it...but you'll never know if you don't find out, right?
    Hope I helped