Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

man handling a bisexual?

I'm depressed about my bisexual boyfriend..?
    This week, my boyfriend of two years (since we were 21 now 23) have told he that he is bisexual.......I pretended to be alrght with it although I am still in shock...I think it would be hard for me to realize it very quickly.

I just love him...we've been together since we were both 21. I actually feel that we'll end up being married and happy, but this whole revelation of his totally shook me to the core.

I just can't let him go, he's perfect for me. He really is, I love him so much...He's tall ( 6 foot 5) , caring, well-educated, smart, extremely handsome (blue eyed and blond) and I really love his body so much like super buff yet toned..great humor, great sex,and super CARRRRIIINGG!

but I think I would never be able to forget that dinner night at the restaurant when he finally said:

" Before you react or before you even splash that wine on my face, let me tell you why I have kept this a secret for so long...... because I have never trusted someone like you, and I was afraid if I tell you this secret and we broke up...everyone would know about me...but here I am here tonight relying on our 2 years of being together for strength to trust my feeling that you can handle the fact......" then I said "What?!! You'll make me cry, just tell me!"...... then he said "That I am bisexual".

I may sound stupid asking random people on the net..but I really can't tell anyone about this...he trusted me.. I wouldn't even be here if the problem is him cheating but the problem is his secret orientation...I really can't talk to anyone not even my friends not even my family not even my boyfriend!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Tough question... this means that he can have sex with either sex, nothing more, nothing less...and he is faithful to you at this time? Let's assume so. But here is what can happen down the line (been there, know the story). He may meet a guy someday (it will not be another woman) and have his heart ripped out of his body instantly! There may be no stopping what will follow..and you may have kids at that time...it will be out of his control, your control...do you want to take that chance? Be very careful here, for this could be a disaster to you some day....maybe not, but the chances are increased several fold...trust me on this one.

Downloads
    Uploads
    My 2nd wife told me she was bi before we got married.I was ok with that.[This was in the 70's] she want me to try it with another guy that she knew.Will I did. We were married for 21 years until cancer got her. LOL

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bisexuals tend to take a lot of heat from both sides, and it may seem like they want it both ways. It's obvious that he loves and trusts you (because he told you), and it's natural to feel betrayed (and blindsided), but you really need to talk to him. If he is perfect for you and you for him, this will never be a problem. You need to talk to him about this and any special needs that he might have, and try to accommodate those within reason. Don't give up on him or the relationship and don't feel like you can't talk to him.

Junior Member unauthorizedworker's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So you really love the guy and you think he's the one, so why does being bi have to change that? He still finds you attractive, he just also find men attractive. But, if he is "the one," then he should only find you attractive.

If you love him like you say you do, you won't let this one little thing ruin it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't really understand your question.
    He said he loves and trusts you. He was telling you something in the strictest of confidence..

and I can understand your shocked from it, who wouldn't be but... what are you asking really? I don't see a question anywhere in here other then your heading which doesn't make any sense to your statement...

Please Edit with a question.

Junior Member HaKathePansexualPanda's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    get over it. if it bugs u, dump him, he deserves better

Junior Member Jenny[[VIVAOBAMAt]]'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think you should be happy for him. There's really nothing you can do to change his mind. It was fun while it lasted right?

Also, doesn't the fact that he only told you tell you something? He loves you enough to tell you. Just be happy for him.

Downloads
    Uploads
    He's still the same guy, but now you know something new about him. Accept it or dump him!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Um... what is the problem exactly? As long as he loves you, why does it matter if he is straight or bisexual? Accept him and move on, this really isn't the crisis that you're making it into. It shouldn't be a big deal, at least in my opinion. If you care about him, you'll appreciate him for who he is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast