Hey guys, so I'm 15 years old I'm a lesbian and I'm in the closet. I live in a very homophobic family and I go to a Catholic school which is also very homophobic. When I was in seventh grade I met a girl. We were really good friends and in eighth grade I started to have feelings for her. I didn't want to stop and supress those feelings because to me that was natural. I am in ninth grade now and she dosent go to the same school anymore. This was the first girl that I really fell for.*
Ive been attracted to girls ever since I can remember. When I was younger I would tell myself that the feelings would go away and I would try to stop them. I realized that I was a lesbian right before I started ninth grade. I haven't come out to my family because I know they won't support me. This has been a really hard year for me and I'm trying to accept myself for who I am.

The problem is....
There is this other girl that I also met in seventh grade. We have been friends ever since then. She told me that she thinks her brother is gay. She said that she accepts him for who he is, but she's too afraid to ask. That shows me that she supports gay people, so at least I know shes not homophobic. But... I'm starting to get a crush on her. Part of me wants to let myself have those feelings for her, because I'm trying too accept myself and not supress my sexuality. Another part of me wants to stop those feelings because I can't just keep wanting things I can't have and I'm just going to get angry at myself and be depressed.

I'm too scared of falling for her, but I don't want to supress my sexuality.

Please give me some advice?

Thanks.