Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

lesbian ex girlfriend advice plz!?

Long story short (within the last 8 months)...my ex broke up with me, eventually ended up with another chick and the girl asked my ex to marry her, she said yes. But for a few months now my ex girlfriend has been calling or texting me to try an get me to hang out with her. She will make any weird excuse to try an get me to come see her especially when her fiance isnt around or is at work. At first for months I would decline and tell her that I wouldnt want to cause problems between her and her fiance but she insists. I feel bad but haven't gone. I finally went the other day and hung out with her for a couple hours and it was strictly friendly, no sex or anything. Anytime we talked she couldnt help but smile from ear to ear and almost everytime I looked away she would stare at me. She was very interested in my love life and she made it a point to tell me any issues about her relationship. We had fun and everything but I'm trying to figure out what she wants with me or where her mind set is when she thinks of me?! What would you guys do if you were me? Any opinions from others would be appreciated..Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    she could want to be friends or get back but you're not causing any problems for her relationship she is, maybe she wants out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    she likes you?
    she does not take relationships seriously?
    she is not monogamous?
    She is a slut?
    you can do better
    stop seeing her and restart your life