Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sometimes I think being bisexual is even MORE confusing and hard to deal with than being gay. If you're attracted to women only and you are a woman then hey! you're a lesbian! But what happens if you are a woman and you like men AND women? CONFUSING!

I went through this. It's really difficult to make sense of. But if you are BI, it's okay. My advice to you is to stay quiet about your attraction to this girl right now, because she has a girlfriend and you don't want to be the cause of any strife there. But if she breaks up with her current GF, maybe you could pull her aside and admit that you are attracted to her and want to talk about it.

Or another girl may come along that you find attractive and would be willing to help you out *winkwink*

Good luck!

Downloads
    Uploads

Kinda off the wall question about sexuality?

Well Im almost 17 and all of a sudden Ive had this strange interest in girls....Im sure its pretty common but Im starting to think that I am a bisexual. I like guys but for the past few months ive thought about girls more then anything. I am on the high school softball team and theres this girl that is actuall open about it to her friends but her parents dont know and she does have a girlfriend. She is a lesbian and I never really thought about it until I met her. She is such an amazing person and we have such a good time with eachother and for the most part we understand eachother and we have a lot in common. I just had a relationship with a guy that after awhile I wasnt attracted to because I have been thinking about her when Im with him like how much better everything would be. Im just confused right now but I know for sure I like some guys. I want to tell her so bad that I am interested in her but she has a girlfriend and I dont want to make it akward between us you know. I just need some guidance. I havent even mentioned it to anyone yet that I think im bi...

Downloads
    Uploads
    People seem to think they need to know what sexuality they are, just go with the flow, do what you think is nice, cool, fun, you get my drift, im gay but iv masterbaited to girls even though they dont turn me on I dont feel the need to figure anything out I just do what ever.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I kind of went through the same thing but my (now ex) girlfriend was the one in your spot. She was really confused but went for it anyways and told me she liked me. I was really glad she did because it turned out to be something really great.

I guess my advice would be, if you're ready, to tell her you have some feelings for her and that you're confused. Since she is gay she will most likely understand where you're coming from.

Good luck with everything.

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe you are bi, but take a bit of time before going to the girl just to make sure. Maybe you could somehow say that you are attracted to her but don't make it obvious, kinda just be flirty and see her reaction, also see if you could do that with out making yourself uncomfortable if you are not rely bi or les

feel free to message me, i am always in similar circumstances