Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm pretty sure that I'm bisexual, is this the right way to go?

I've known that I'm bisexual for about a year now, well I'm pretty sure that I am. My family does not approve of Gays/Lesbians/Trans etc... so I've agreed with myself in the thought that I will never tell any of them this secret, as long as I live. But being bi defines me for who I am, and it's something I do want my super close friends to know. So, I'm going to tell 6 people. That's my limit for my entire life. Someday, I'll meet a guy, get married and everyone will think that I'm straight!! So one person in high school, one person in college, and 4 other people sometime during my middle-aged life! I just don't want to put myself into a category that everyone discriminates, especially in the south. So, what do you think? Is the path I've chosen the right way to go?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you really are bisexual, you would have said that someday you might get married to a man or a woman and have kids!
    If you can't imagine falling head-over-heels for a woman, then i don't think you're a bisexual!
    If you can imagine it, then move away from the homophobes and live YOUR life.