Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm looking for a lesbian movie about girls in a boarding school. Anyone know any?

Recently I started watching movies about girls in boarding school who fell in love. But in truth, I fell in love with a movie 5ive Girls (Five Girls) who all end up being forced to transfer to a school shut down and re-opened five years later after a girl disappeared. It was supernatural, and that's a good reason why I loved. And though it was obvious, it didn't focus on 'lesbian' or 'girl x girl' love though it really focused in on it at moments. Can anyone give me movies like this? I hate sounding demanding, but this is what i'm looking for:
    Boarding school, lesbian (doesn't have to focus on it), drama, and if you can find a movie with girl love (again, doesn't have to focus on it) with supernatural theme, I'd love that! Thanks for anyone who reads and can answer!

No 'I hate gays or lesbians.' It says it in the question about lesbians and some how you found it, but doesn't mean you have to read it just to hate it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    any time you are looking for a movie that relates to another movie a great thing i do is type the movie in at amazon.com and look at the movies other people bought with it. this gives you a lot of similar movies

Junior Member nogaysinillinoist:'s Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    loving annabelle

Downloads
    Uploads
    "The Children's Hour" by Lillian Hellman